Hello friends. Gujarat Government has implemented a new scheme for farmers called Cow Based Farming Assistance Scheme 2020 ( Gay Adharit Kheti Sahay Yojana 2020 ). Under this scheme, if the farmer has a cow and does natural farming with its urine and dung, he will be given financial Help of Rs. 900 per month and Rs. 10,800 per year.
In this post we will give you complete information about Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020. This will include all the information such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits from the scheme, eligibility of the applicant, criteria, who can apply, how to apply, necessary documents, when the assistance will be deposited after the application work.
Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
In This Post :
The Government of Gujarat is constantly striving to increase the income of farmers and reduce the cost of farming. The Corona epidemic has swept the world. Due to which lockdown was imposed in India as well. Due to which the middle and poor class people and farmers had to face huge losses. The Government of India had taken steps to help the people of the country by implementing several schemes for the valve. The Gujarat government implemented many schemes to help the people. The “Gay Adharit Kheti Yojana Gujarat” implemented for farmers is also one of the schemes implemented at the time of lockdown.
Read Also :- Desi Gay Sahay Yojana In Hindi
Under the Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat farmers who cultivate with cow excrement will be given assistance of Rs. 900 per month. The Government of Gujarat has allocated Rs. 5000 lakhs under the Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat. Which will be given only in the form of assistance to farmers in this scheme. here’s how to Gay Sahay Yojana Online Apply.
Objective Of Desi Gay Sahay Yojana
The objectives behind starting the Cow Assistance Scheme are as follows.
- We all know that chemical fertilizers are being used extensively by farmers to cultivate and get good crops. Extensive application of this chemical fertilizer in the field destroys the fertility of the soil. And after a few years, the farmer will not be able to take a good crop from that farmland. With this in mind, this scheme has been implemented by the Government of Gujarat. Due to which farmers can use cow dung and manure and apply it in the field as fertilizer so that the fertility of the soil will last for a long time and the crop will be able to take good.
- The main objective of this scheme is to reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and increase the use of compost.
- The use of manure in agriculture will increase the fertility of the soil and the crop will also grow well.
- Taking more product at lower cost.
- Under this scheme 10800 per annum will be given to the farmer for cultivation.
- With the help of farmer, farming will be better.
Gay Sahay Yojana Online Apply
It is very important to know the eligibility to apply in this scheme, its policy rules before applying in this scheme. So before applying, we need to know the policy rules of this scheme and the eligibility of the applicant. The complete process of Gay Sahay Yojana Online Apply is given below.
Eligibility of Gay Sahay Yojana Applicant.
The eligibility of Gay Sahay Yojana applicant is as follows.
- The applicant should have a native cow.
- The applicant should be a resident of Gujarat and a farmer.
- The applicant should be engaged in natural farming from cow dung.
- The applicant farmer should have taken training in natural farming.
- The applicant should have land owned for farming.
- The desi cow that the applicant has should be tagged with identity tag.
- Only one beneficiary will benefit on a 7/12 Land Record.
Documents required to apply
The documents required to apply are as follows.
- Farmer’s Aadhar Card.
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook.
- 7/12 And 8A land Record
- If there is a joint account holder, consent form of another account holder.
- Passport Size Photo.
Cow Sahay Yojana Gujarat Online Application
The online registration process is as follows. Following which you can apply online. If you meet the criteria mentioned above and you have the documents, you can Go To gay sahay yojana online registration.
- To apply for gay sahay yojana online, one must first go through i -khedut Portal
- Click Here And Go To i-khedut Portal :- Click Here
- click on the option of ‘Click here to apply’ in front of the option of “Spiritual Natural Agricultural Schemes” in the option of “Other Schemes”.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open From there, click on the “Apply” option in front of the option of “Scheme to provide maintenance assistance for a cow to a farmer family doing full natural farming based on native cows”.
- Go ahead by registering the requested information.
- Click on the new application option and enter all the information sought.
- After entering all the information, click on save and save. And confirm the application.
- After confirming the application, upload the documents and submit the application.
- After submitting the application, take a print out of the application.
- Sign the copy of the printed application and submit it to the Panchayat office or Jan Seva Kendra along with the above mentioned documents.
A few key points Of Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- If any beneficiary has availed benefits under this scheme and is found to be using chemical fertilizer, he will be disqualified as a beneficiary.
- If the native cow is sold, the Benefit will be stopped.
- If the native cow is Death, the Benefit will be stopped.
- Only one beneficiary will get the benefit on a land deed.
- If any beneficiary is found to be taking wrong benefit in this scheme, he / she should be canceled as a beneficiary
- After availing the benefit of this scheme, farming will have to be done only from cow feces and urine.
- Beneficiaries benefiting from this scheme can visit the district team at any time.
Payment Process Of Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- Approved beneficiaries will be paid Rs. 900 per month for maintenance of cows.
- The assistance will be paid through DBT to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Assistance paid in one month’s payment will be paid in the next month.
- Payment will be made every three months.
Important Link For Gay Aadharit Kheti Sahay Yojana
- Cow Based Assistance Scheme Circular : Download