If you have your plot of land or your house is old and in dilapidated condition and you want to build a new pucca house and you have less money, then under the Gujarat government Pandit Din dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, the poor people of the state of Gujarat should get their land A financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh 48 thousand 920 is going to be given to build a new house by demolishing the plot or old house. Assistance under this scheme will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary in three installments.
If any poor beneficiary wants to take benefit under Pandit Din dayal Awas Yojana, then he has to apply Online first. In this article, we will provide detailed information about Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana. Which will include Pandit Din dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Application Process, Pandit Din dayal Awas Yojana Document List, Pandit Din dayal Awas Yojana Application Form Download, etc.
What Is A Pandit Din dayal Awas Yojana
Pandit Din dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been started by the Government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, the Gujarat government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh 48 thousand 920 to the poor beneficiary, who has their own plot or rough house and is in a dilapidated state, to construct a new permanent house. The amount of Sahayi received under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana will be given by the government in 3 different installments to the beneficiary.
If you want to take financial help to build a house under any of the poor beneficiaries Pandit Din dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, then he can also apply online now. In this article, we will tell Pandit Din dayal Awas Yojana Online Application Process.
Pandit Din dayal Yojana Gujarat government has given to the poor people of the state who have a plot given or purchased by their government, but there is no money to build a house in that plot or they do not have the money to renovate their kachcha house. He started to help himself by giving some financial help to build his pucca house. The benefit of Dindayal Awas Yojana will be given to all the poor families of Gujarat state who have their own plot. The house to be built under this scheme will have a room, kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
Benefite Of Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana Gujarat
Under the Pandit Dindayal Yojana, the Gujarat Government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh 48 thousand 920 to the poor family to build a new house by demolishing their property plot or kutcha house.
- The assistance received under this scheme will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
In Pandit Dindayal Yojana the assistance will be given to the beneficiary in 3 installments.
- The first installment will be Rs 40,000, which will be given to the beneficiary to start the dam work of the house.
- The second installment will be given for 60,000 rupees. The installment of this installment house will be found on reaching the lintel level.
- The third and final installment will be given for 20,000 rupees. This installment amount will be received by the beneficiary on completion of the entire house.
- To make toilets under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana, you have to apply separately.
- A sum of Rs 19920 will be given separately from the MGNREGA for the construction of toilets.
Eligibility Of Pandit Din Dayal Away Yojana
If any person has to take benefit under Deendayal Awas Yojana and apply, then that person must come under the eligibility given below. If the beneficiary is not eligible for this scheme, then he will also not be eligible to avail the benefit under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana.
- Beneficiary must be a resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Beneficiary should be a wandering demoniac of Gujarat, a very post-caste or widowed woman.
- To avail benefits under this scheme, Beneficiary should have his own plot or rough house.
- If a person is given a plot free of cost by the government, then he will also be eligible to avail benefits under Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana.
- No person should have a second house or plot in the family of Beneficiary, who is willing to take advantage.
- If the beneficiary desirous of availing benefit under Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana is from rural area, then the annual income of his family should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakh. And if the beneficiary is from Urban area then the annual income of his family should not be more than 1.50 lakh.
- No person in the family of Arjadar should have a government job.
Documents List Of Dindayal Awas Yojana
The beneficiary willing to avail benefits under Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana will have the documents given below.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Certificate of caste
- Annual income certificate
- Shear sheet
- Mobile number
- Land ownership documents
- Bandkam Razachithi
- Certificate of Chatursima given by the Tehsildar
- If the Arjadar is a widowed woman, then the husband’s certificate of death
- Bank passbook
- Vera Acknowledgment
- 4 * 6 size photo of plot or kutcha house
- Consent sheet if plot or house is combined
Download Application Form Of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
If You Wish To Download Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Apllication Form In PDF Then Click Download Option :- Download
Online Application Process Of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
- First of all go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page “New User ? Please click on the Register Here” option.
- Enter all the requested information correctly and click on the ‘Register’ option.
- Clicking on the ‘Register’ option will open a new window, in which your name, caste, date of birth will be written and if it is correct, then click on Confirm.
- Once registered, the User Id and password will be sent as a message to your mobile number.
- After getting the user id and password, come back to the home page.Please do it.
- Enter the User Id and password and captcha and click on the Login button.
- By logging in, you will have to enter the remaining information. Enter it and save it.
- After entering the information, a list of schemes will come in front of you.
- From the list of schemes, click on ‘Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana’.
- Enter all the information sought correctly.
- After entering all the information, click on the Next button.
- In the second page, all the information related to this scheme will have to be filled which will be filled correctly.
- Upload all the documents sought.
- After uploading all the documents, click the “Save & Next” button.
- Do the contract. And click on the ‘save application’ button.
- Clicking on the ‘save application’ button will complete the process of your application.
- After clicking on the ‘save application’ button, in the new window you will get the application number,
- which you have to note down at the right place.
- Your Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Online Application Process is over.